Can there ever really be justice? I never thought I would question this
Really never cared or had a reason to give it too much thought before
I arrived in Las Vegas in 2000 due to the passing of my father
It was a sad time for me reconnecting with my little sister
Who I hadn’t seen in many years. This is how I met Stanley L. Gibson
My brother in law and him were friends and he had come over one day
And that basically was the day we started our life together
For the next 12 years it was just Stan-N-Rondha
Two orphans against the world, but we had love
We shared a love that no-one could ever understand
But it was our love and then in one quick instant it was gone
By the hands of the people that say they are here to serve and protect
What they don’t tell you is they only serve and protect each other
They say if you are robbed you should call the police but
I ask you who do I call when Metro was the one who robbed me
This power LVMPD has to kill without consequence needs to end
Too much blood has been spilt due to their actions
Too much innocent blood has been shed
Stand beside me and let our voices be heard
NEVER FORGET! NEVER FORGET!
Widow of Stanley L. Gibson
And victim of
Other Posts Related to Stanley Gibson
- Stanley L. Gibson Candlight Vigil: June 12, 2012
- Justice for Stanley Gibson or Just an End-Around Coroner’s Inquest Reforms?
- Don’t Let Coroner’s Inquest Reforms Become Yet Another Victim of Police Intimidation
- “25 Feet of Injustice” by Ballentine of the Sunset Activist Collective
- Unite with Nevada Cop Block to Oppose LVMPD Cover Up of Stanley Gibson’s Murder
- Will There Ever Be Justice for Stanley Gibson? by Rondha Gibson
Kelly is a lifelong resident of Las Vegas, who’s been very active in local grassroots activism, as well as on a national level during his extensive travels. He’s also the founder/main contributor of Nevada Cop Block, served as editor/contributor at CopBlock.org and designed the Official Cop Block Press Passes.
Connect with Kelly at these social networks; Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.