From Metro’s Sheriff “Lyin’ Joe” Lombardo, his Undersheriff Kevin “Vagina Man” McMahill, all the way down to Commanders like Captain Yasenia Yatomi, and countless others. It’s like the saying goes, “A fish rots from the head down.” However, this top-down corruption doesn’t just begin or end with Metro.
It has just come out that the now ex-Henderson Police Chief Patrick Moers did NOT “voluntarily” step down from his position as was originally reported. Turns out he was FORCED OUT and that fact was covered up so that he could quietly collect his unused paid time off. These PTO hours ended up costing Nevada tax payers over $160,000, which is almost a whole year’s salary!
Not a bad deal, right? Sexually harass a woman and get almost a year’s salary. Rewarding such repulsive behavior with large cash payouts instead of punishing offenders isn’t exactly condoning the behavior but it definitely encourages it. City leaders should have outright fired this alleged womanizer and paid him nothing, instead they lied to the citizens they’re supposed to serve and essentially allowed a bad cop to steal money from The People. These cover ups are becoming far too frequent and far too costly and we are TIRED of it!
Note: If you have videos, stories, upcoming events/protests, or personal interactions with the police (and/or “justice” system) that you would like to share, send them to us and we will do everything we can to bring it to the attention of the world. In addition, you can visit the Nevada Cop Block resources section for information and links to the rights of citizens when dealing with police, during which you should always be filming.
But wait…it gets worse…
HPD’s #2 in charge recently received an even larger payout when he “voluntarily resigned” from his position. Henderson’s ex-Deputy Police Chief Bobby Long received $229,000 in paid leave to voluntarily step down instead of getting fired. The allegations against Long were that he was being “hostile toward at least one city employee.” City officials prefer to reach these so-called ‘voluntary separation agreements’ rather than flat out fire someone because it allows them to keep the allegations under wraps and these top brass scum get to save face while cashing out on the tax payers dime.
The City even went so far as to try and announce both of their separations quietly via an email sent out at 5:02pm, just after closing hours, on a Thursday, since all Henderson’s government offices are closed Friday-Sunday in the hopes that the apathetic masses wouldn’t notice and if they did they’d forget all about it come Monday morning. They really thought they were being slick but I hate to break it to you guys, we’re not that stupid and we see through your BS.
Unfortunately for them, there’s just no way to hide the resignations of the top two highest positions in the department in Nevada’s second largest city. How they went about it couldn’t have made their intentions more obvious. This was all just another attempted cover up by yet another of our many local corruption enforcement agencies…
- After Henderson Police Beat Man in Diabetic Shock, NV Residents Pay for It
- Henderson Cop Caught on Video Kicking Man In Diabetic Shock In Head Five Times Promoted
- Wife of Henderson Police Lieutenant Arrested For Forgery, Stealing From Las Vegas College, and Drug Charges
- LVMPD Corrections Officer Robert Moore Arrested on “Prostitution Related Crime”
- Video – Detained by Nevada Police for “Suspiciously” Sitting in a Car
- Las Vegas Metro Police Illegally Search; Sexually Assault Innocent Man to Justify Bullshit Arrest
- The LVMPD Gang Task Force is Corrupt and it Extends All the Way to the Top
- Henderson, NV Police Dismissed Traffic Tickets for “Interest of Justice Family/Friends of HPD”
- After Virginia Police Raid Wrong Address Innocent College Student Was Beaten, Arrested, and Evicted From Home
- Lawsuit: Henderson Nevada Police Break Into And Illegally Occupy Family’s Private Home
- N. Las Vegas Police Chief Admitted Covering Up for Mayor in Child Porn Investigation
- Man Legally Filming in Public Harassed, Illegally Detained, and Arrested (Multiple Times) by Las Vegas Police
- “F*ck the Right Thing. If Black Shoot Them” – Kentucky Police Chief’s Racist Messages to Recruit
- Henderson, NV Police Violate Civil Rights Three Times in Three Days
- Las Vegas Mom of Autistic Man Paints Giant Message to Cops on Her Garage After Previous Assault
- Las Vegas Detective Gets Off With Probation for Attacking Prostitute After Price Dispute
- Las Vegas Attorney Stephen Stubbs: “Stand Up and Tell the Truth” – Why #PoliceLiesMatter
- Lawsuit: Henderson, NV Police Unlawfully Jailed Woman For Six Months
- Lawsuit Claims Las Vegas Police Officer Pulled Down Woman’s Pants, Exposed Himself On Domestic Call
- Henderson NV Police Allowed K9 to Bite One Year Old After Detaining Wrong Man
- Las Vegas Metro Cop Joins the Growing List of Police Pedophiles/Rapists
- An Open Letter to LVMPD Sheriff Doug Gillespie From Stanley Gibson’s Widow
- Las Vegas, NV Police (and Security/BLM) Brutality Video Compilation #2
- LV Constable John Bonaventura Ordered Cover-Up of Illegal Data Searches
- Metro Police Use of Force Policy Reforms Are A Grand Success
- “25 Feet of Injustice” by Ballentine of the Sunset Activist Collective
- Interview With Nevada Cop Block Editor, Kelly W. Patterson, RE: “Second Saturday” Graffiti (Audio Clip)
- Las Vegas Metro Police: Chalk Washes Off, But Injustice Never Will
- Nevada Cop Block Members Sue LVMPD for Chalk Arrests/Harassment
- Topless Femen USA Activists Assaulted/Arrested at Counter-Protest of San Francisco Anti-Abortion Rally (NSFW Video)
- Las Vegas Cop Edward Little Teaches Us How To Kill Your Lover’s Husband And Get Away With It
- Submit Your Own Story of Police Abuse/Corruption
- Help Wanted! How You Can Become Involved With NVCopBlock
- #FTP – How and Why You Should Always Film The Police
- Press Passes for Independent Media and Freelance Journalists
- How to File a Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) Request
- “Let Me See Your I.D.” Stop and Identify Statutes – Know Your Rights
- Know Your Rights Seminar Video by Las Vegas Attorney Stephen Stubbs
- Beware of Gang Activity in Your Neighborhood!
- “What Happened in Vegas” Didn’t Stay in Las Vegas; Police Brutality Documentary Premiers at Cinequest
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: The LVMPD’s Killer Reputation
- Don’t Call the Pigs: An Informal Guide to Alternative Policing Within an Anarchist Justice System
- A Video Compilation of Las Vegas Area Police Brutality
- Donate to the Cause – Help Us Help You Fight The Power