Note: This post and the video included with it was shared with Nevada Cop Block via reader submission. If you have videos, stories, upcoming events/protests, or personal interactions with the police (and/or “justice” system) that you would like to share, send them to us and we will do everything we can to bring it to the attention of the world. In addition, you can visit the Nevada Cop Block resources section for information and links to the rights of citizens when dealing with police, during which you should always be filming.
The post was originally published on the “NWA Lifestyle” blog by
In the video, the teen is clearly not resisting and based on his size and the fact that the two cops are each much bigger wouldn’t be much of a threat even if he intended to resist. Whether they were angry because he was initially reluctant to admit he had a pipe on him or they are just bullies that like to beat up on children, what this video shows amounts to child abuse. Abuse that anyone else not wearing one of those Magic Uniforms, including that teen’s own parents, would likely get arrested for.
Farmington Cops Use Excessive Force on Teenager in Kum ‘n’ Go
In a world where we encounter daily posts of videos showing excessive force by the police, here comes yet another example of police brutality. On December 31, 2017 the Farmington Police Department out of Farmington Arkansas arrested a 15 year male juvenile at a Kum ‘n’ Go. Initially detained under the suspicion of having a weed pipe in his pocket the encounter took a sudden violent turn.
The young man was in the bathroom of the popular convenience store, with his friend, when two police officers entered the bathroom and asked the young man what was in his pocket. Initially not wanting to admit that he had the pipe, the young man then admitted that it was a weed pipe to the law enforcement officers. When he went to pull the pipe out the police officers brutally threw the child against the wall and broke out his front tooth, all the while the kid is screaming in pain and declaring he isn’t resisting arrest. The officers continue to twist his arms and kneel on his back, even more brutally when the child loses his temper and calls them names after his tooth is knocked out and he is spouting blood everywhere.
Speaking for myself, I am horrified and disgusted at this behavior from law enforcement. These two cops, who are clearly larger and far stronger than the 5’7” , 125 LB., 15 year old obviously did not feel a threat of danger while they left another unattended teenager to film them. The boy continually cries out that he isn’t resisting. When he loses his temper, letting out a barrage of curses at the bully cop who just slammed his face into a wall, breaking his front tooth out; the officer elbows his face and twists the kid’s arms all he way up his back in what is clearly excessive and unnecessary force and revenge.
In a community that is usually a small and fairly quiet community the police forces seem to like to ignore rising gang problems and focus their attention on teens smoking weed, treating them like potential violent offenders? These officers were clearly NOT in danger, felt no threat of being in danger and had no cause to exert the amount of force they used on this child, which left medical damage to not only his face, but left a myriad of muscle damage to his back and shoulders.
For more on this story more commentary on Farmington as a deeper look at everything involved in this ongoing case please stay tuned, I will be writing a complete commentary and situation review. Be careful Farmington and Fayetteville residents! All around you gangs, like Gangster Disciples are growing bigger? Shootings in Farmington? Yes there are! Gangs of teenagers breaking into apartments and houses and jumping your kids? Yes, this is happening right down the road, but you aren’t hearing about it because it’s juveniles doing the offending! Yes this IS happening and you aren’t being told. Instead of dealing with the rising the gang problem, even when occurrences are being reported right away, you’ve got the quickly notorious Farmington Police Department beating up kids in their favorite spot, Kum ‘n’ Go.
I say let’s put an end to this abuse of power: email me all your stories, tell me everything; I’m airing it all!
Email me at [email protected]
Related Content on NVCopBlock.org:
- Las Vegas School Cop Who Assaulted, Pulled Gun on Teen Victim During DUI Reinstated With Back Pay
- Protests in Anaheim After Incident in Which Off Duty Police Officer Shot Gun During Dispute with Young Teens
- Philadelphia Police “Reviewing Tactics” of Cop Seen Slamming, Punching Teen Girl on Video
- Five Million Dollar Lawsuit Filed by Family of Teen in McKinney, TX Pool Party Incident
- That “Good Cop” Who Bullied a TX Teen Into Doing Push-Ups Couldn’t Have Arrested Him For Pot Possession If He’d Wanted To
- NYPD Cop “Punished” by Loss of Five Days Vacation For Throwing Handcuffed Teen Through Window
- Idaho Cop Says on Body Cam If He Could Get Away With It He Would Put a Bullet in Teens’ Heads
- Four More Bay Area Cops Fired in Oakland Teen Sex Scandal; Five Others Officially Slapped on Wrist
- Massachusetts Detective Caught on Video Threatening to Kill Teens & Plant Drugs on Them (Only) Suspended 60 Days
- Chicago Cop Who Shot Teens on Video Leaked by Judge Charged With Using Unreasonable Force
- Washington Cop Indicted on Child Porn Charges for Sexting Thirteen Year Old Girl
- Denver Police Sued by Man Coerced Into Murder Confession at Age of Fourteen
- New Jersey Cop Pleads Guilty to Sexting Teenage Girls
- Within Scope Of Their Duties: Las Vegas School Police Got Teens Drunk, Covered It Up After Deadly DUI
- Sonoma County Ca. Lawsuit Claims Police Brutality Against Female Teen
- Investigation: Colorado Cop Who Slammed Teen’s Face Into Concrete used Excessive Force
- Sixteen Year Old Girl Held at Gun Point Over Faulty License Plate Light
- First of Two Louisiana Cops Charged in Murder of Six Year Old Jeremy Mardis Sentenced to 40 Years
- Utah School Cop Only Sentenced to Probation for Sexual Exploitation Charges Involving Student
- Witness Video of Dylan Noble Murder by Fresno Police Surfaces
- NYPD Used Helicopters and K-9’s to Catch 16 Year Old Who Skipped $2.75 Subway Fare
- Ohio Deputy Who Assaulted Handcuffed 17 Year Old in Court Only Fired; No Charges Filed
- Cop’s Lies Sent 14 Year Old to Prison for 9 Years, Even Though Real Killer Confessed Weeks After Sentencing
- Las Vegas School Cop Accused of Assaulting Student and Staff Looked “a Little Bit Crazy-Like” While Swinging Baton
- Las Vegas School Cop Charged With Assaulting Student and Staff Member With Baton Enters Plea
- New York Cop Who Was Already Facing Child Porn Charges Caught Contacting 16 Year Old Boy
- Boston Police Sgt’s Defense: “My Penis Probably Wasn’t The First One 16 Year Old Girl Saw”
- Excessive Force Against 15 Year Old Girl by Sherman, TX School Police Officer
- Phoenix Cop Justin LaClere Sentenced to Just Sixty Days in Jail For Sex With Underage Girl
- Not Playing Around: How Police Support Culture Hurts Our Children
- Student Faces Criminal Charges for Throwing Baby Carrot as a Joke
- Ex-New Jersey Detective’s Attempt to Overturn Firing for Assaulting Minor Rejected
- Mother and 16 Year Old Son Beaten, Tazed, and Arrested for Waving at a Cop
- 17 yr. Old Student Killed by Police in Eaton County, Michigan
- Why Did a West Valley City, Utah Police Employee Murder Danielle Willard?
- Submit Your Own Story of Police Abuse/Corruption
- Help Wanted! How You Can Become Involved With NVCopBlock
- #FTP – How and Why You Should Always Film The Police
- Press Passes for Independent Media and Freelance Journalists
- How to File a Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) Request
- “Let Me See Your I.D.” Stop and Identify Statutes – Know Your Rights
- Are You Required To Show ID or Answer Questions To Police Or Government Agents Upon Demand?
- Beware of Gang Activity in Your Neighborhood!
- Don’t Call the Pigs: An Informal Guide to Alternative Policing Within an Anarchist Justice System
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: The LVMPD’s Killer Reputation
- A Video Compilation of Las Vegas Area Police Brutality
- Donate to the Cause – Help Us Help You Fight The Power
Kelly is a lifelong resident of Las Vegas, who’s been very active in local grassroots activism, as well as on a national level during his extensive travels. He’s also the founder/main contributor of Nevada Cop Block, served as editor/contributor at CopBlock.org and designed the Official Cop Block Press Passes.
Connect with Kelly at these social networks; Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.